The team at BrainFx needs you to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digitals channels and work closely with supporting teams (sales, customer success) to drive growth.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display, and retargeting ad campaigns.
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, and increase engagement.
- Designing, building, and maintaining our social presence.
- Content marketing creation (email campaigns, newsletters, blog posts, etc.).
- Leading planning and execution of editorial calendar, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis.
- Editing, proofreading and improving content.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns/activities and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); and identifying key insights to generate actionable strategies and tactics.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing speed and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests (lots of A/B).
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluating emerging related technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communicating to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Scaling and automating the growth processes.
- Executing campaigns across growth channels.
- A/B testing.
- Measuring and reporting metrics & analytics.
- Content creation.
- Funnel Optimization.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, or similar.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience minimum leading and managing digital marketing, social media, branding, content marketing, website engagement, analytical research, and advertising.
- Expertise using WordPress and Google Analytics, or other similar CMS and analytics software.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign / Illustrator, MailChimp, SEMrush, Moz.
- Experience with ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn ad campaigns.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and building interpersonal relationships.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Understanding of best practices for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
Qualities of the Successful Applicant:
- Highly motivated and outgoing.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism.
- Self-starter with solid organizational, prioritizing and planning skills.
- Open-minded and willing to learn.
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals.
- Deep appreciation for collaboration and relationship building.
- Excited about working in a startup environment where your effort makes a significant impact and you have the opportunity for fast professional growth.
- Passionate about our mission!
In your cover letter, ensure to answer the following:
- Why are you passionate about BrainFx’s mission?
- Why are you the right fit for an early stage company?
- What makes you the best choice for the role described
The position is a full-time, salaried role that will be filled by February 2019.
We thank you for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.