The team at BrainFx needs you to oversee our valued client relationships with healthcare providers and ensure their success. You’ll serve as the primary point of contact post-sale, become the company’s client advocate, and work with all internal teams to ensure timely completion of all deliverables. You will develop and nurture relationships with the professionals across the healthcare continuum and be responsible for their successful deployment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee account management and implement client success plans.
- Act as the lead point for all matters, planned or ad hoc, specific to our customers.
- Define client goals and provide recommendations.
- Identify customer renewal/upsell opportunities as well as churn risks.
- Project manage the entire onboarding process and monitor performance and progress for each client.
- Collaborate with sales team to deepen and broaden client relationships and drive opportunities.
- Collecting client testimonials and case studies.
- Escalate urgent/high priority issues and connect with internal stakeholders if needed.
- Manage and remain active in our online client community.
What You Will Bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2-5 years experience as an account manager/client success manager.
- Experience working with CRM software (we use Agile), Google suite, and project management tools.
- Background at a B2B SaaS company a plus.
- A passion for helping to ensure the success of clients.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written/verbal.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- An ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong problem solving and demonstrated strategic thinking abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Qualities of the Successful Applicant:
- Highly motivated and outgoing.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism.
- Self-starter with solid organizational, prioritizing and planning skills.
- Open-minded and willing to learn.
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals.
- Deep appreciation for collaboration and relationship building.
- Excited about working in a start-up environment where your effort makes a significant impact and you have the opportunity to move up quickly.
- Passionate about our mission!
In your cover letter, ensure to answer the following:
- Why are you passionate about BrainFx’s mission?
- Why are you the right fit for an early stage company?
- What makes you the best choice for the role described?
The position is a full-time, salaried role that will be filled by February 2019.
We thank you for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.